The Business of Mining’s specials are short research projects on trends in the mining industry. The articles are aimed at providing insights on the state of the business and its major players to the industry and at identifying emerging trends that will influence the future state of the business.
Recent “the Business of Mining” specials are:
- Top 40 M&A Share attractiveness ranking
- Recycling & the Future of Mining
- Top 10 Priorities of Vale’s new CEO Murilo Ferreira
- Russia: Silent Mining Giant
- Mining Industry Scenarios 2011-2014
- The Most Influential People in Mining – 2010
- Mining Companies fail to use YouTube
- Free Consulting: Mining Industry Reports
- Capital Structure after the Crisis
- The Rise of China in Mining
- The BP Oil Spill: Could this happen in Mining?
- Top 10 Priorities of BHP Billiton’s CEO Marius Kloppers
- Top 10 Priorities of Rio Tinto’s CEO Tom Albanese
- Top 10 Priorities of Vale’s CEO Roger Agnelli
- Vertical integration in mining: the trader’s value chain
- Investor Presentation Benchmark
If you have any suggestions for new specials on this blog, please comment on this page.